Friday, April 3, 2009

Ionic foot soak



So, now that my son has weaned, I'm ready to do some detox. I tried an ionic foot bath twice the year I got pregnant. The water turned very yellow both times -- like egg yolk. I heard at the time that this was connected to hormone issues.

Last week I tried it again, and you can see from the before and after pictures, the results were brown and black. According to the information at Whole Health and Wellness, this indicates liver and heavy metal issues. A recent trip to a holistic doctor came up with liver toxicity and heavy metals as concerns for me, too.

I'm planning to do some nutritional liver cleansing in the next few months, but this visual makes me think I might need some other help, too! Especially if I'm thinking we might want another baby. To be continued...!

No comments: