Sunday, October 19, 2008

New vaccine book and info

In the next few weeks, I intend to highlight some of what I got out of the Holistic Moms Network national conference in more detail. For now, though I want to at least mention what an inspiring and yet frightening talk I heard from the founder of the National Vaccine Information Center, Barbara Loe Fisher. If you haven't checked out the NVIC site lately, please do and consider supporting the important work this non-profit does to ensure that all parents have the ability and the right to make informed decisions about their children's health.



I bought and look forward to reading Fisher's new brand-new book, Vaccines, Autism and Chronic Inflammation: The New Epidemic. Other books on the topic are listed at http://www.nvic.org/ResourceCenter/VaccineBooks.htm

No comments: